Creamy Mushroom Soup
All the flavour low in carbs
- White Mushrooms – Handful
- Chestnut Mushrooms – Handful
- Oyster Mushrooms – Handful
- Dried Porcini Mushrooms – Handful soak in hot water save the water
- Chicken Bone Broth I used bought you can make your own – Borough Broth Company
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1/2 an Onion
- Chopped Chives half bunch
- Quarter tub Cream cheese (Philli)
- Knob of Kerry Gold Butter
- All Rounder Seasoning salt free
In a large pan add the butter and chopped onion & mushrooms ( not the porcini) cook until sautéed
Chop the garlic and add to the pan cook for a further 2-3 minutes
Add the cream cheese and mix through with the mushrooms, add the chopped chives the pour in the bone broth.
I used a hand held blender and blitzed in the pan to a thick consistency , adding in the the whole porcini mushrooms along with the water soaked in. I placed a stick of rosemary in the bowl whilst it soaked – don’t add in to soup.
Mix in a dash of seasoning to your likening and serve
Quick and easy to make packed full of flavour and also full of vitamin B12, Fibre and immune boosting.